Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mommy & Harrry go to Florida!

Harry and I spent last week visiting with new baby Grant, Papaw & Granny and Uncle Bill & Aunt Amy. As you can see, we spent most of the time holding babies! Grant is adorable and I'm so excited to be an Aunt!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time! I wish I could have babies in the house all of the time. Next step, have all four grandsons here at the same time. Hope we didn't wear everyone out! Granny B

DMB said...

I love all the pics!! It looks like everyone had a great time!

Deanna

Anonymous said...

I talked to Kathy this morning and she said how much Harry looks like Joe. I hadn't seen it before, but after she called it to my attention, I went back and looked again. This time I saw it for myself. Especially in his eyes. You certainly have three adorable boys!! Love you all, Aunt Pat in Lexington