A pictorial blog of our family to be shared with other family and friends.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Twins...two generations apart!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It just amazes me how much Joe looks like Kathy. I had a cousin, Connie Jo, that looked just like me until she got to be a teenager. Now, we don't look anything alike.
I believe that miracles can happen when purpose and passion meet. On any given day, I have more questions than I do answers. I have decided, however, that waiting to figure it all out is just wasting time. Do and learn at the same time.
1 comment:
It just amazes me how much Joe looks like Kathy. I had a cousin, Connie Jo, that looked just like me until she got to be a teenager. Now, we don't look anything alike.
Love and miss you all, Aun Pat
Post a Comment