A pictorial blog of our family to be shared with other family and friends.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
A Day in the Life of Harry Yung--4 Month Old
Good Morning!
Let's go to the Dog Park!
Harry says, "Here comes Bobbie & Joe!"
Lunch Time! Yummy rice cereal!
Snuggle time with Froggie!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Love the pictures! I really miss not seeing him as he grows up so fast. Before you know it, he will be the one running after Bobby. I believe I have the best looking grandsons ever! Love, Mom
I believe that miracles can happen when purpose and passion meet. On any given day, I have more questions than I do answers. I have decided, however, that waiting to figure it all out is just wasting time. Do and learn at the same time.
1 comment:
Love the pictures! I really miss not seeing him as he grows up so fast. Before you know it, he will be the one running after Bobby. I believe I have the best looking grandsons ever! Love, Mom
Post a Comment