Tuesday, January 29, 2008

He's Ben Yung and he approved this ad.


We are so proud of Ben! He ran for Student Council this semester and won. He had to write and give a speech on why he would make a good and fair student council rep. Obama and McCain don't have anything on Ben!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben does have something of a presidential look about him. I would vote for him any time. He's not only smart, ha's also handsome. Granny

Grandma Betty said...

I'm of course completely neutral, but aren't these boys the smartest and most handsome guys around?

DMB said...

He's got my vote!! :)

Deanna

Anonymous said...

Ben, we are so proud of you. I agree you would make a good President. You are handsome young man and you have great qualities from both sides of your family. With all the cousins that have been born in the past three years, you would almost be able to fill your presidential cabinet.

We love and miss you all

Aunt Pat and Uncle Mike (alright, great aunt and uncle!) That makes me feel old.