Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Here We Are!




Stealing the idea from Bill and Amy, we thought this blog would be an easier way to share pictures of our family with everyone.
Speaking of Bill and Amy,
Congratulations to them on the birth of baby Grant!!!!
Enjoy the pictures and posts. There will be more to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect way to share your family! I love the pictures and coments. And, of course, I love seeing how the boys are growing and changing. Love you all, Granny B.

Anonymous said...

Renee, Chris and Boys, You have a beautiful addition to you family. This is such a good way to watch how they grow and change. Hopefully someday we will get the opportunity to see you in person again. Love to you all, Aunt Pat in Lexington

Anonymous said...

I love the website! You have such a beautiful family. Keep the pictures coming!

Love you,
Amanda