Thursday, August 28, 2008

moveon.org

Harry is definitely on the move! He assures me that his interests are (as of yet) non-partisan.
Did you see that Obama speech tonight? Wow! I tried to get a free ticket to the speech tonight. It was a lottery system. Because I was a campaigner, I (supposedly) had a greater chance at getting a ticket. Alas, no luck. I thought about going into Denver just to experience that moment. Wishing now that I had...Oh, well. Democrat or Republican, everyone has to appreciate what a historical moment this was. The boys stayed up late to watch the speech. I hope they remember it. At 10, Ben asked to wear an Obama t-shirt to school. He actually was able to give his opinion as to why he supported Obama. Joe still has a way to go before he really understands the political system. Tonight, when Joe Biden walked out to meet Obama, Joe said, "Oh, my GOSH! Is that GEORGE WASHINGTON???" I can't wait to hear what he'll say when he gets a look at McCain next week!

No comments: