Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Joe's First Day of Kindergarten!!!






Joe did so great on his first day of Kindergarten! He marched right in with hardly a glance back. He did give me a kiss on the hand to take with me (we've been reading The Kissing Hand). He said some of the kids "cried really loud all day." He was a bit disappointed to learn that he didn't get to start his swimming lessons (which are offered one day a week) on his first day. The first of many disappointments in life, I'm sure. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe definitely looks ready for school. How handsome! Joe, you must feel really proud to be in school at Coal Creek this year. I am very proud of you, too. You are going to be the best kindergarten student in the whole school! I hope you have a very good year in school. I love you. Granny