





We had so much fun in Phoenix! It was HOT, but we spent most of the time in the water, so it really was perfect. I took the boys horseback riding. They each had their own horse. That made me a bit nervous, but they did really well. Toward the end of the ride, Joe started nodding off on his horse! I thought for sure he was going to slide right off, but the trail leader was good at keeping him engaged and awake! They had a really good steakhouse that was very fun. They had a live band, a long-horned bull in a corral in the front and the kids entered the restaurant on a slide! This was a nice end of the year treat for Chris and the boys; a good "last hurrah" for me before going back to work. We feel relaxed and ready for summer! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!
No comments:
Post a Comment