
Ben spends some quality time with Harry. Shortly after this picture was taken, Ben got Harry to roll over by himself for the first time!

Catching some Zzzz's in Mommy & Daddy's bed. Mmmm Cozy! Harry likes to take a morning nap after he's done the tough task of waking everyone up at 6am! While he's snoozing, I'm well into my second (ok, third) cup of coffee.

Harry is thinking, "I'm at the park...don't know how I feel about it..." It was really warm yesterday, but also really windy. His look has to do with the wind whipping in his face.
"Ok, I like it!" 
Joe enjoys the park too! He is very proud that he can swing without being pushed (I'm a fan of this achievement, too). Wednesday was 64 degrees. Today was 25 with 4 inches of snow.

Joe's Valentine to all of you! Happy Valentines Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment