A pictorial blog of our family to be shared with other family and friends.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Oh, Baby! Obama!
As you can see, Harry is supporting Obama in '08. Coincidentally, so is his Mommy! We are working with the Boulder Obama Campaign HQ; we were excited that Obama won Colorado with 64% of the vote! Harry is volunteering to be the stand in if Barack ever needs a baby to kiss!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Are you sure of his support? He looks a little complacent to me. I guess he is just comtemplating how he should react when Obama kisses him! Mom
Although I don't intend to vote for Obama, if he were to pick Harry for his running mate, he's got my vote. Maybe in the future we will see a combo of a Branson and Yung in the White House. Aunt Pat
I believe that miracles can happen when purpose and passion meet. On any given day, I have more questions than I do answers. I have decided, however, that waiting to figure it all out is just wasting time. Do and learn at the same time.
2 comments:
Are you sure of his support? He looks a little complacent to me. I guess he is just comtemplating how he should react when Obama kisses him! Mom
Although I don't intend to vote for Obama, if he were to pick Harry for his running mate, he's got my vote. Maybe in the future we will see a combo of a Branson and Yung in the White House.
Aunt Pat
Post a Comment