Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Trip to the Pumpkin Patch



Ben and Joe one year ago at the Pumpkin Patch!





What had at one point been a straw bale maze is now more of a straw mosh pit.


A pumpkin for everyone in the family.











We all went to the pumpkin patch today. It was very warm-77 degrees- so it was very crowded. The boys enjoyed picking out their own pumpkins. And, believe it or not, Harry crawled up to the pumpkin he liked best, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee, I so much loved seeing the newest pictures and videos of the boys. Ben looks like Chris, Joe is a dead ringer for Kathy at that age. I'm not sure who Harry looks like. All I can say is you have three very handsome sons.

Hey, I notice you have been adding more pics with Chris. So, he really does exist!!

Would love to see you all so much. You are always in my thoughts. Love, hugs and kisses, Aunt Pat

DMB said...

Great pics at the pumpkin patch! Keep the updates coming! :)

D

DMB said...

(Sorry, that's me, Deanna.)