
Something happened to Ben's Elvis wig. It's like Elvis after a long night of fried PB & Banana sammies in the Jungle Room. Some old lady in the neighborhood asked him if he were Michael Jackson. Yikes!

If I could read Harry's mind: "So let me get this straight--you're getting candy and I'm getting a chunk of broccoli. Ok, I see how we're gonna play this."


Neighborhood kids before trick-or-treating. Our neighbor Dina had us over for dinner before going out. As our usual tradition, we had neighbors over afterwards. It was a lot of fun. The odds of one of my kids puking from candy overdose is about 2:1.





The kids had a great time at their school parties. Ben is Elvis this year. Joe is a Skeleton Pirate. Harry is a Harry [Hairy] Monster. The fifth graders plan their own parties this year (no parents allowed!). Ben was excited to be on the Halloween party planning committee. It's the big social event of the year! They made a Haunted Maze through their room that the entire school walked through. I am the Room Mom for Joe's kindergarten class. All the kindergartners got to decorate their own mini pumpkins. Of course Harry had the pleasure of hanging out with all the big kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment