Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day Camping Weekend


Chris caught with his hand in the Cookie Jar (aka beer cooler).


Maria & Steve



Maria, Kristen, Deborah & Renee


Joe, Jack, David, Cal & Ben


Harry in the RV


Kristen, Eric, Renee & Chris (and Harry)


Jack, Ben, Cal & Joe


Doesn't Ronja look so happy to be camping with us??


What a camping weekend! Twenty-six adults, kids and teenagers spent the weekend in Estes Park, Colorado. Our crew was the Yungs, the Hollands, the Neitenbachs, the Scroggs, the Carlstroms and the Brynestads. There were thirty of us on Saturday with the Van Schouwen family joined us for the day. The Neitenbachs (and Sarah Holland) woke up at 2am to hike up to the Key Hole on Long's Peak. Next year I'm going too...I promise. The kids ate lots of s'mores, played lots of mini-golf (we weren't exactly "backwoods" camping) and swam until they were pruney. We even escaped camp to watch the CU v CSU game at Estes Park Brewry. Once I get more pictures from everyone else, I'll post some of those too.

No comments: